Well established Trance artist Ram Boon, better introduced by his stage name ‘RAM’, has released the soul stirring album that we had all been waiting for. The ‘Forever Love’ album is decorated with vocal masterpieces and tempestuous melodies which create the perfect uplifting sensation.
After parting ways with fellow Dutch DJ/Producer Bas Abels and shutting the Dutch Hard Trance duo Bas & Ram in 2009, Ram deciding to concentrate on his solo career under the ‘RAM’ moniker. And there were hardly any surprises when his single ‘RAMsterdam’ enjoyed a run of success with support from DJs all around and was eventually voted as the “ASOT Tune Of The Year” 2009. Eventually, the next big track that came from the revered producer was ‘RAMelia’. It was one of the most moving incidents of the Trance scene during 2013, as his wife Amelia had passed away. The track was written by RAM with assistance from fellow Dutch composer Geert Huinink and was sung by the beloved trance vocalist Susana. With the sentiments and the heart wrenching story behind it, the production saw unparalleled support from the Trance community.
And now the Dutchman is here to serenade us with his ‘Forever Love’ album on Black Hole Recordings. Featuring fellow artists such as James Dymond and Andy Moor along with a myriad of vocalists, the album is surely one to purchase and keep close to the heart! Heartfelt, emotive and transcendental, its all that RAM has stood for in the Trance scene.
01. RAM featuring Clare Stagg – Guiding star (Intro Mix)
02. RAM & Susana – RAMelia (Orchestra Mix)
03. RAM & Susana – Someone Like You
04. RAM – Heartfelt
05. RAM – Circle Of Life
06. RAM – Clockwork Orange
07. RAM & Chris Metcalfe featuring Natalie Gioia – Don’t Give Up
08. RAM & Stine Grove – RAMore
09. RAM – Elijah
10. RAM featuring Kim Kiona – Miss You
11. Andy Moor & RAM featuring Christina Novelli – All Gone (RAM Uplifting Mix)
12. RAM & Stine Grove – Forever And A Day
13. RAM & James Dymond featuring Kim Kiona – End Of Times
14. RAM – Kingdom Of Dreams (RAM 2015 Rework)