Home Uncategorized Live Nation Cancels HARD Concert after deaths of teenagers at previous event
Live Nation has agreed to

Live Nation Cancels HARD Concert after deaths of teenagers at previous event

Home Uncategorized Live Nation Cancels HARD Concert after deaths of teenagers at previous event

Live Nation has agreed to cancel an upcoming HARD event. This announcement follows the death of two teenagers at previous HARD event earlier this summer. According to the Los Angeles Times, the concert promoter has decided to increase its safety precautions for upcoming events. This means future events would offer more cooling stations, free water and increased medical services.

Meanwhile, the County Supervisors are considering a possible ban of any future EDM event on county property. As consequence, the future HARD event, which was scheduled for September 10 has been cancelled and tickets will be refunded. Called “A Night at Fairplex”, the event had an interesting line-up featuring DVBBS, Juicy J and Destructo and was supposed to happen at the Fairplex sports facility in Pomona, CA.

No worries for the Angelenos though, because “Fairplex will continue to work with Live Nation, the Board of Supervisors and all public agencies to ensure the continued safety of all guests“, said a spokeswoman for the nonprofit Los Angeles County Fair Association to the LA Times.

Moreover, safety guidelines are now set for electronic music events, after the death of a 15-year-old girl from and Ecstasy overdose at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, attending Electronic Daisy Carnival. “No one should have to lose their life while attending a public concert”, said County Supervisor Hilda Solis.

Source: Billboard

Photo Credit: Rukes

Latest magazine
April 30, 2024
Magazine
  • PARISI cover Interview
  • Ultra Music Festival 2024: A Tale of Triumph