Our Top 15 Tracks From Headhunterz In Celebration Of His Birthday
Hardstyle and Headhunterz, are the genre-artist pair that is brought up when the topic is of the most influential. loved artist of a genre or the most controversial one from the same. He may have found his new path in the alleys of mainstream Electronic Dance Music but the man and the genre of Hardstyle cannot be set apart. Controversy and talks aside, we respect his ‘Creative Freedom’ and are here to celebrate his birthday with a few tracks from our side.
Started in 2006 along with Bobby van Putten or Deej-010, Headhunterz became the solo project of Willem Rebergen after the duo took separate roads regarding their musical studies at Rock Academy, with Willem committing himself to the Headhunterz moniker and to Elkabas’ or DJ Prophet’s Gabber and Hardstyle label Scantraxx. Since then it has been a journey, a journey spanning 8 long years full of crazy and hard music. Anyone who is a ardent fan of Hardstyle, knows the importance of Headhunterz and with somewhere around 100 productions done and dusted, this is going to be a tough task for us to take out 15 tracks to put forth.
Nevertheless, away with talking and cribbing, here are our 15 choices (in no particular order) for celebration of Headhunterz’s birthday. Happy birthday legend!
1. Headhunterz – The Sacrifice
2. Headhunterz – Dragonborn
3. Headhunterz – Last Of The Mohicanz
4. Headhunterz – Just Say My Name
5. Headhunterz – Rock Civilization
6. Headhunterz ft Tatu – Colors
7. Headhunterz vs. Abject – Scantraxx Rootz
8. Headhunterz vs. Wildstylez – Blame It On The Music
9. Project One – The Story Unfolds
10. Headhunterz – From Within
11. Nasty D-Tuners – Breaking The Rules
12. Project One – The Art Of Creation
13. Blutonium Boy – Make It Loud (Headhunterz Remix)
14. Headhunterz – Psychedelic
15. Headhunterz – The Message Is Hardstyle
Want to keep the flow going? Here is a bonus track!
Proppy & Heady – Summer Of Hardstyle
Did we miss any track? Would you want to replace any one track with another? Tell us in the comments!