TomorrowWorld goes the extra mile, refunds more than promised
It looked like the end of one of the most successful festivals in the USA. We all remember these pictures showing muddy and struggling festival-goers, who were refused entrance to the festival grounds due to heavy rain falls at Chattahoochee hills, where TomorrowWorld was hosted for the third time. For the organization and its parent company SFX, it seemed quite hard to keep themselves out of bad publicity.
TomorrowWorld appears to now be going the extra mile to repair its heavily damaged reputation and announced a refund policty two weeks ago, for certain festival goers. No one really knew if and when they are gonna start with this brave action. But now, as seen on their Facebook page, one fan posted a screenshot of a full refund, even though this guest had a complete 3day Madness pass.
The following Sunday tickets will be refunded entirely and automatically in the coming weeks, including service, shipping, and payment fees:
- Sunday Single Day Pass
- Sunday Single Day Comfort (VIP) Pass
- Sunday 1-day Comfort (VIP) Upgrade
- Sunday Parking Pass
- Sunday Shuttle Pass
- Sunday Locker Pass
- Sunday TomorrowWorld Restaurant Voucher
- 1/3 of a Full Madness Pass (without DreamVille)
- 1/3 of a Full Madness Pass Comfort (VIP) Pass (without DreamVille)
- 1/3 of 3-day Full Madness Comfort (VIP) Upgrade
- 2/3 of 3-day On site Parking Pass (Saturday and Sunday)
- 1/3 of 3-day Shuttle Pass
- 1/3 of 3-day Locker Pass
- Select Uber/Taxi Rides
- Saturday Parking Passes
- 1/2 of Saturday Shuttle Passes
We think this is a comparatively appropriate apology for those who experienced hardships over the weekend, despite many still claiming to have a great time. You can contact the organization right here: [email protected]
To see the entire refund policy visit right here.