Our top 15 tracks from Flux Pavilion in celebration of his birthday
When an artist cites “the Godfathers of Rave” group Prodigy and Rusko as their influence, it goes to say something about their aspirations and Flux Pavilion does enough to justify the enormous production talent that he is. Becoming the Dubstep sensation all over the world as the genre grew leaps and bounds, the Brit found more audience in US than in his home country.
He claims to have started out with the aim of becoming a music teacher but eventually found himself becoming the face of the growing Electronic music culture. And ever after he started out after watching Rusko perform live at a party, there has been no stopping. Tunes sampled by Jay-Z and Kanye West and being the music for the Stop Kony 2012 video, the recognition received by him as an artist has been unreal. But we’re not here to talk about that. We’re here to celebrate his career as he celebrates his 27th birthday. From track productions to mesmerizing sets, Flux Pavilion has always been the artist who aims for perfection.
Happy birthday Joshua!
01. I Can’t Stop
02. Jamiroquai – Blue Skies (Flux Pavilion Remix)
03. Haunt You
04. DJ Fresh – Gold Dust (Flux Pavilion Remix)
05. Lines In Wax (feat. Foreign Beggars)
06. Do Or Die (feat. Childish Gambino)
07. OneTwoThree (Make Your Body Wanna)
08. I Feel It
09. I Still Can’t Stop
10. Standing On A Hill
11. Gold Love (feat. Rosie Oddie)
13. Skrillex and Kill The Noise – Recess (Flux Pavilion Remix)
14. Get Me Outta Here w/ Steve Aoki
15. International Anthem (feat. Doctor)