Cash Cash announces ‘Blood, Sweat, & 3 Years’ tracklist
New York’s dynamic EDM trio and makers of the hit tune ‘Take Me Home’, Cash Cash, have once again grabbed the spotlight. After finding huge success through a flurry of releases that included the likes of collaborations with B.O.B and Busta Rhymes, the American supergroup have now decided to drop their very first, full length studio album, namely, ‘Blood, Sweat, & 3 Years‘.
From stepping foot in the realms of snappy beach-side tunes, all the way to those of darker deep and future house ones, Cash Cash’s eclectic production ability have earned them wide acknowledgement and praise from some of the giants of the industry.
Looking to cover the spectrum of dance music sub-genres in their diverse debut album, Jean Paul Makhlouf and crew have reeled aboard the likes of Nelly, Cristina Perry and Trinidad James.
To give fans a taster of things to come, the trio have also released the first single from the album. Titled ‘How To Love’, this fun pool side jam is surely a positive indicator of whats in store.
Catch the ‘Blood, Sweat, & 3 Years’ tracklist below:
1. How To Love (ft. Sofia Reyes)
2. Broken Drum (ft. Fitz of Fitz & The Tantrums)
3. Millionaire (ft. Nelly)
4. Hero (ft. Christina Perri)
5. Devil (ft. Busta Rhymes, B.o.B & Neon Hitch)
6. Aftershock (ft. Jacquie Lee)
7. The Gun (ft. Trinidad James, Dev & Chrish)
8. Turn (ft. Little Daylight)
10. Lightning (ft. John Rzeznik)
11. Arrows In The Dark (ft. Anjulie)
12. We Will Live (ft. Night Terrors of 1927)
13. Bada Boom
14. Take Me Home (ft. Bebe Rexha)
15. Sweat (ft. Jenna Andrews)