Teaming up with Splice Sounds, KSHMR has just released his second sample pack, ‘KSHMR Vol.2’. delivering a quantity four times the size of the previous catalogue of samples, the offering truly is remarkable. Easily one of the most complete and comprehensive sample packs provided to the public, the dominant producer continues to impress us with his pursuit of bigger and better things.
Splice Sounds itself is a subscription sample service that gives producers the opportunity to collaborate and build a personal sound collection. Providing access to over one million presets and samples, their producer friendly format has seen them rise to prominence in the past couple of years.
True to his nature, KSHMR leaves no stone upturned with each of the over 1500 samples fully processed and keyed. Joined by the likes of Afrojack, Henry Fong and Snails on the contributing artist’s list, the samples themselves cover a full spectrum of a producers necessities and wants. Royalty free provided you purchase the pack itself, the additional elements also reflect the superstar producer’s distinctive edge:
– Animals: 38 animal sounds, processed and tuned to key.
– Drum Loops: from Indian Percussion to crowds stomping in a gym.
– Ethnic Instruments: unusual instruments from all over the world, playing melodies I’ve written myself.
– Guitar Loops: three folders filled with chord progressions on Acoustic and Electric guitar.
– Vocals: over 100 vocal shots, beds and loops to add a human element to your production.
– And much more.
You can grab your copy of ‘KSHMR Vol. 2’ today on Splice Sounds!