Avicii Invector game confirmed for global multi-platform launch
Wired Productions launches a Global Multi-Platform rhythm experience to celebrate music of the legendary DJ and producer AVICII. December 10 2019, an interactive music game featuring AVICII’s inspiring EDM tracks along with trance-inducing visuals will be available across retail stores for PC, Xbox and PlayStation 4. AVICII Invector will permit fans all across the world the chance to experience the Swedish DJ’s music in a modernistic way.
The game’s launch will occur just shortly after the sold out AVICII Tribute Concert held in Stockholm. Artists such as, Rita Ora, Kygo, David Guetta, and more will play in honor of AVICII. AVICII aka Tim Bergling was an avid gamer himself and worked on the game for two years. The new launch of this exclusive game will give fans the chance to experience AVICII’s music in a new light and celebrate Tim’s upbeat and inspiring songs.
After the tragic passing of Tim Bergling in 2018, AVICII Invector will become a way for fans to honor Swedish DJ’s rhythmic talents and take gaming to a whole new level. This new interactive game allows for players to fly solo or partner up for a split-screen race. Players can join Stella, a space pilot, on her journey traveling from one world to the next. Whether racing through gorgeous landscapes or mastering hitting the notes of three levels of difficulty, AVICII Invector offers something for everyone.
- Twenty five hit songs from the EDM legend with 5 of his newest tracks including, Heaven, Tough Love and Fades Away from his album, TIM
- A chance to “be the DJ” and play on the level-designed tracks
- New and improved visuals
- Additional platforms such as, Xbox One, Switch and PC
- Three difficulties on every level
- Six diverse words, including a brand new world
- Solo play or multiplayer with friends
- Free update to those who already own AVICII Invector on the PS4
For more information, search #AVICIIinvector or visit the Wired social channels. AVICII Invector was created and developed by Hello There Games in partnership with Wired Productions Ltd. (Game is rated “T” for Teen).
- To download supporting assets for AVICII Invector, please visit: http://bit.ly/InvectorReleaseDate
- To view the new trailer for AVICII Invector via YouTube, please visit: https://youtu.be/tONllr1Iw_A
- To request a review copy of AVICII Invector, please visit: https://forms.gle/8Bpt8uyhMCQ7tFvG8