Camp EDC returns to EDC Las Vegas 2024 with special Offers
Experience the real Festival Feeling: Camp EDC returns to Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas in 2024 with Special Offerings!
Electric Daisy Carnival’s camping option, EDC Camp returns next year for the 2024 event, for the sixth time and with a number of special offers. Camp EDC 2023 headliners who have EDC Las Vegas 2024 festival tickets can jump into the loyalty presale starting this Thursday, September 21st, at 10 a.m.
The Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC), one of the largest electronic music festivals in the world, will continue to provide camping facilities for festival-goers next year (which in 2023 was a record high, with over 520,000 people attending and 170,000 people visiting per day). Through the festival’s own brand, Camp EDC, located just steps away from the festival venue on the beautiful Las Vegas Motor Speedway desert oasis, for the span of four nights and five days, running from Thursday, May 16th to Monday, May 20th in 2024 more than 20,000 headliners will be welcomed back. Within the Camp, there are several options to choose from, such as Mesa, Oasis, Sol, Cascada, and Tierra, all offering different options. They offer access to a variety of entertainment and community-building activities, pool parties, yoga retreats, wellness workshops, glam, beauty stations, karaoke, art, food, spa, and much more. Annually, Thursday night marks the official Camp EDC Kickoff Party, extending into the weekend with numerous afterparties, culminating in the EDC Closing Party on Monday morning. Although the lineup for the 2024 EDC is not yet known, for a taste, here are the most memorable performances of this year’s Electric Daisy Carnival.
Exciting Improvements & Offerings:
- Efficient Transportation Solutions: Headliners camping in ShiftPods can expect a continuous tram service that will conveniently shuttle campers and their #CampEDCFam from various points within the parking lots to the camping check-in area. After check-in, multiple tram stops within the campgrounds will ensure convenience, eliminating the need for long walks with camping gear.
- Enhanced Shade Features: The shower areas are being enhanced with additional shade structures and misting lines. Stay comfortably cool while waiting for a refreshing shower!
- RV Power Enhancements: Introducing cutting-edge power equipment with enhanced resources, designed to reduce power outages and streamline a hassle-free setup upon arrival. The upgraded power infrastructure now facilitates the separation of RVs and ShiftPods, ensuring that RVs do not impact ShiftPod power service.
- Service Teams: Dedicated service teams are expanding, providing readily available and accessible assistance for any ticket, RV, or ShiftPod-related issues.
As mentioned above, Camp EDC 2023 headliners who have secured their EDC Las Vegas 2024 festival tickets will get the first opportunity to purchase during the loyalty presale, starting this Thursday, September 21 at 10 a.m. PST at www.CampEDC.com.
If you purchased EDC Las Vegas 2024 tickets during the pre-sale and didn’t camp last year, you can join the Camp EDC pre-sale starting this Friday, September 22 at 10 a.m. PST.
Pricing and Services
- Moon Glow Camping (Pay in full: $1,449, Layaway starts at a $50 deposit plus taxes and fees): Accommodating up to four individuals and including one vehicle pass, this Moon Glow ShiftPod package does not include bedding. Inside, you’ll find air-conditioning, a personal lantern, a cushioned artificial grass floor, and one power strip for recharging electronic devices.
- Desert Rose Premier Camping (Pay in full: $1,699 – Layaway starts at a $60 deposit plus taxes and fees): Air-conditioned Desert Rose ShiftPods can accommodate up to two individuals and come with one vehicle pass. Inside, you’ll find a deluxe queen bed or twin single beds with linens and pillows provided. These ShiftPods are conveniently situated closer to the festival entrance, putting you in the heart of all the Camp EDC activities. Just bring your personal items and travel locks for the ShiftPod.
- B.Y.O. RV Camping (Pay in full: $599, Layaway starts at a $30 deposit plus taxes and fees): Accommodating up to eight individuals, this option includes a dedicated RV site with access to The Mesa, bathrooms, and showers. You can choose power options during the purchase process, but they must be ordered in advance at checkout. On-site, you’ll have the option to purchase water and pump-out services.
In conclusion, it is worth starting to prepare for the 2024 edition of the EDC, because as can be seen, Camp EDC is also limited in the number of attendees. For the latest festival updates and the countdown to EDC Las Vegas 2024, stay connected on EDC LV Instagram, Twitter/X, Facebook, and TikTok.
Image Credit: Keiki Lani Knudsen for Insomniac Events