Plugins & Gear used by OXIA & Nicolas Massayeff | The Essential Vol. 1 Catalog
OXIA & Nicolas Massayeff are a producer duo from France, who also have their own well-reputed solo discography. They have done multiple songs together and even started their own event called “Le Bal des Fous”, where they play dedicated house music sets at unusual places. Both have numerous hits under their belt including tracks such as Domino. We recently caught up with OXIA & Nicolas Massayeff to gain insights into their music production process. Down below is the list of essential plugins & gear used by OXIA & Nicolas Massayeff.
Q.1 Top favourite synth plugins / Kontakt libraries
Answer: SEM V2 (Arturia), Analog Lab 4 (Arturia), Diva (u-he) & more
1. SEM V2 (Arturia): The sound is really fat and the modulation matrix mode on this plugin makes this synth so particular to expand your creativity.
2. Analog Lab 4 (Arturia) – We love Arturia plugins, and the AL is full of different synths, like the famous Jup8, Arp2600, Prophet5… and you can mix them all easily, so a great choice of possibilities.
3. Diva (u-he) – This plugin is really powerful, the fact that you can mix and match modules from oscillators and filters is so simple that makes this synth so intuitive and unique.
4.Reaktor 6 (Native Instrument) – Unlimited possibilities for sound design, with thousands of modules, Reaktor is so unique, you can do everything you want in your mind.
5. Battery 4 (Native Instrument) – We use it to make our beats. It’s very easy to drag samples and create kits, and very easy to edit, change tone, envelope…
6.Kinetic Metal (Kontakt library / NI) – Perfect for creating changing atmosphere, textures, or percussive sounds
Q.2. Top favourite Effects/Mixing/Mastering Plugins
Answer: Neoverb (iZotope), Korg SDD-3000 (UAD) & more
1. Neoverb (iZotope): Neoverb is very intuitive and extremely user-friendly, easy to use, and sounds amazing.
2. Korg SDD-3000 (UAD): In love with the emulation ……..