Plugins & Gear used by Sultan + Shepard | The Essential Vol. 1 Catalog
Sultan + Shepard is DJ/producer who had their first release on mighty John Digweed`s Bedrock label. They have had some massive releases with Tiësto and Dillon Francis and remixed songs for Coldplay, Ed Sheeran, Madonna, and Lady Gaga in their career. Till now the duo is one of the biggest players in the melodic dance music industry. We recently caught up with Sultan + Shepard to gain insights into their music production process. Down below is the list of essential plugins & gear used by Sultan + Shepard.
Q.1 Top favorite synth plugins / Kontakt libraries
Answer: Noir Felt (Kontakt), Diva, reFX Nexus & more
1. Noir Felt (Kontakt) – beautiful soft touch and weird piano fx. Been using it on all our latest productionsKnow More
2. Diva – Been heavily using this synth- love the thinness and various arp patterns. Responsible for a lot of the sounds on our album.Know More
3. reFX Nexus – It may be old but some of the sounds still rock.Know More
4. Philharmonik 2 – Go to for beautiful strings.Know More
5. Sylenth1 – Has it ever not sounded good on a record? So easy to use and still go back to the pads on it.Know More
Q.2. Top favourite Effects/Mixing/Mastering Plugins
Answer: 2C- B2 Reverb/Dimension expander, Soundtoys- EchoBoy & more
1. 2C- B2 Reverb/Dimension expander:This plugin has become essential. Hands down the best reverb we have found. Took our production to outer space!Know More
2. Soundtoys- EchoBoy: We’ve been using this plugin……….