Plugins & Gear used by Teri Miko | The Essential Vol. 1 Catalog
Teri Miko has quickly established herself in the music industry and bass music community. With massive releases on Spinnin Records, Sony Music, and Musical Freedom. She has gained an international following and is supported by Tiësto, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Slander, and Diplo. We recently caught up with Teri Miko to gain insights into her music production process. Down below is the list of essential plugins & gear used by Teri Miko.
Q.1 Top favorite synth plugins / Kontakt libraries
Answer: Xfer Serum, SubLab by Future Audio Workshop, Omnisphere & more
1. Xfer Serum – I think this one doesn’t need any special introduction. 99.9 percent of electronic music producers use this synthKnow More
2. SubLab by Future Audio Workshop – definitely one of my fav 808 plugins. If you are into hip-hop, future bass, trap, etc this one’s for you. You can create 808 from scratch or you can load a sample and tweak it, or even use 808 from world-class beat makers. Super easy workflowKnow More
3.Omnisphere – another “no need of an introduction” synth. The biggest sample library, the heaviest load on your CPU but so worth itKnow more
4.Spitfire BBC Symphony Orchestra – 3 HUGE plus points: Free, Cpu-friendly, super high-quality orchestra library
5. u-he Diva – great analog-emulator, high-quality sound, the best way to bring back to live that old-school soundsKnow More
6. Spitfire Albion One for Kontakt – strings, brass, woodwinds, and percussion plus as per me one of the highest quality, still very affordable full-fledged orchestra libraryKnow More
Q.2. Top favourite Effects/Mixing/Mastering Plugins
Answer: XLN RC 20, Texture by Devious Machines & more
1. XLN RC20: RC 20 i use more for pop and hip-hop soundKnow More
2. Texture by Devious Machines: Texture by Devious Machines is the……….