Plugins & Gear used by Tyron Hapi | The Essential Vol. 1 Catalog
Tyron Hapi is an Australian record producer and songwriter from Melbourne. He is known for the production of Masked Wolf’s mega-hit “Astronaut in the Ocean”. Thanks to his enormous discography and some major hits, he signed up with BMG publishing in 2021. We recently caught up with Tyron Hapi to gain insights into his music production process. Down below is the list of essential plugins & gear used by Tyron Hapi.
Q.1 Top favorite synth plugins / Kontakt libraries
Answer: Serum, Surge, Keyscape & more
1. Serum – Serum is a synth I’ve been using for years. It’s easy to use, great for creating pads and 808s. It’s a must-have for me and my workflow.Know More
2. Surge – I’ve used this synth in many productions over the past year, it has some really interesting sounds and some great basses. The best part about it is it’s free.Know More
3. Keyscape – Keyscape is a no-brainer, incredible piano and Rhodes sounds that I use in a majority of my productions. I usually re-pitch a lot of chord progressions with Keyscape to give it a more hip-hop feel.Know More
4.Korg triton – An incredibly dope emulation of the hitmaking keyboard from the early 2000s. Love re sampling chords and bell melodies from the Korg.Know More
5.Quanta – Quanta is a very underrated granular synth. I usually put in big chunks of audio and create some unique pads and ambiance which is great for RnB/pop.Know More
6. Plugin Boutique Scaler 2 – Not a synth but a midi chord creator. Sometimes when I’m on a plane or stuck on certain chord progressions this plugin is a lifesaver.Know More
Q.2. Top favourite Effects/Mixing/Mastering Plugins
Answer: Fabfilter pro q 3, Slate Digital virtual mix rack & more
1. Fabfilter pro q 3: I use this eq on pretty much everything. I find the UI very easy to use and navigate and it fits right into my workflow.Know More
2. Slate Digital virtual mix rack: This is an incredible plugin rack .……….