Plugins & Gear used by Ummet Ozcan | The Essential Vol. 1 Catalog
Ummet Ozcan is an exceptional DJ and producer from the Netherlands. He has had some major releases and has played some of the biggest stages all over the world. His ever-evolving discography includes some exciting collaborations with the likes of Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Tiësto, and more. We recently caught up with Ummet Ozcan to gain insights into his music production process. Down below is the list of essential plugins & gear used by Ummet Ozcan.
Q.1 Top favorite synth plugins / Kontakt libraries
Answer: East West Symphonic Orchestra , Output Exhale, Omnisphere & more
1. East West Symphonic Orchestra – Great library with high-quality instruments for orchestral & cinematic productions.Know More
2. Output Exhale – Nice Kontakt instrument with modern vocal sounds and loops.Know More
3. Omnisphere – Versatile plugin, with different types of synthesis, a great tool for sound designing.Versatile plugin, with different types of synthesis, a great tool for sound designing.Know More
4.UVI Falcon – Very advanced, infinite options for creating sounds in any genre.Know More
5.Avenger – Nice combination between a rompler and synth.Know More
6. Serum – Nice overall synth with all the features you need for creating cool sounds.Know More
Q.2. Top favourite Effects/Mixing/Mastering Plugins
Answer: Image-Line Maximus, Ozsoft Xpander& more
1. Image-Line Maximus:Nice multiband compressor/limiter which I use for my mastering on every production.Know More
2. Ozsoft Xpander: Very simple but effective plugin.……….