Our Top 10 Tracks From Marcus Schössow In Celebration Of His Birthday
It’s the end of October and the cold days are around the corner. But before putting on our winter jackets, we are here to celebrate Marcus Schössow‘s 30th birthday! The Swedish based DJ and producer experienced a career boost after releasing his smashing hit Reverie on Axtone Records back in 2013. From then on he put himself into spothlight with noted collaborations and remixes. Earlier this year, he founded his own label named Code Red, which serves as a house music label and blog following noted artists and its own labels. If you like to get to know him better, check out this video where he talks about his upbringing in Helsingborg, Sweden, and his inspiration behind Reverie.
In order to celebrate his birthday today, we are sharing our top 10 tracks from this exceptional artist. Enjoy!
Happy Birthday Marcus Schössow. Love, We Rave You.
1. Marcus Schössow – Reverie (Original Mix)
2. Marcus Schössow, Mike Hawkins & Pablo Oliveros – Ulysses (Original Mix)
3. Marcus Schössow – Swedish Nights (Original Mix)
4. Adrian Lux & Marcus Schössow feat. JJ – Wild Child (Original Mix)
5. Marcus Schössow & Arston – The Universe (Original Mix)
6. Marcus Schössow feat. The Royalties STHLM – Lionheart (Original Mix)
7. Lana Del Rey – Young & Beautiful (Marcus Schossow Summer Remix)
8. Marcus Schössow – Aware (Original Mix)
9. Marcus Schössow & Years – Zulu (Original Mix)
10. Axwell /\ Ingrosso – Sun Is Shining (Marcus Schössow & Years Remix)