What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by our Website. It helps the Website to remember information about your visit, your actions and preferences such as login, language, font size and other display preferences over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the Website or browse from one page to another. Placing cookies can make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you.
We use several categories of cookies and each performs different functions. You can learn more about cookies and their functions generally by visiting an information website like https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
The Cookies We Use:
1. Strictly Necessary/Technical Cookies: Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate the Website and use certain features. Because these cookies are strictly necessary we do not need to ask for your consent to use them. Without these strictly necessary cookies, the Website cannot be operated and provided to you. These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate our Website so you may access it as you have requested. These Cookies, for example, let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account to access website. They also include cookies that enable us to remember your previous actions within the same browsing session and secure our Website. These cookies also include cookies which are placed to make your interactions with our Website more secure. We use security cookies to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login credentials, and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies are used by us or third party service providers to analyze how the Website is used and its performance. For example, these cookies track which pages are most frequently visited, and from which locations our visitors come from. In particular, we use user tacking cookies such as Google Analytics to learn information about our users use of the Website such as the time of visit, the pages viewed, whether the user has visited before and the website visited prior to visiting the Website. To opt-out please see https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
– Advertising cookies such as Google AdSense to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you. To opt-out please see https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/142293?hl=en-GB
– Facebook’s ‘Custom Audience’ service, which enables us to display to you personalized advertisements when you visit Facebook’s social media platforms. To opt-out from this service, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send you.
– Advertising cookies operated by CMI Marketing Inc. (CafeMedia) to serve more relevant ads across the Website. To opt-out from interest based advertisement, please see https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
Changes and Updates