15 most streamed dance tracks of 2017 on Spotify
It’s been an exciting year for dance music fans, with the genre truly becoming one of the most listened to forms of music out there. Spotify have now revealed the most streamed tunes from our side of the spectrum and the list isn’t all that surprising.
Calvin Harris made the list twice with Slide and Feels, and so did Daft Punk with Starboy and I Feel It Coming. The Chainsmokers are definitely on the top of their game with Paris, Closer and their Coldplay collaboration (Something Just Like This) holding spots at the top end of the list.
From bottom to top, here are the most streamed dance music tunes of 2017.
15. Axwell & Ingrosso — More Than You Know
14. DJ Snake feat. Justin Bieber — Let Me Love You
13. Calvin Harris feat. Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean — Feels
12. David Guetta feat. Justin Bieber — 2U
11. Calvin Harris feat. Frank Ocean, Migos — Slide
10. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk — Starboy
9. The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk — I Feel It Coming
8. Clean Bandit feat. Zara Larsson — Symphony
7. The Chainsmokers — Closer
6. Martin Garrix feat. Dua Lipa — Scared to be Lonely
5. Clean Bandit feat. Sean Paul, Anne-Marie — Rockabye
4. Zedd feat. Alessia Cara — Stay
3. The Chainsmokers — Paris
2. Kygo feat. Selena Gomez — It Ain’t Me
1. The Chainsmokers feat. Coldplay — Something Just Like This